Will Fraxel Repair Fix Severe Stretch Marks and Skin Elasticity on Breasts ?

I believe Fraxel Repair can help with tightening, can it do this on breasts ? I am 28 years old and I can always remember having stretch marks, the elasticity in my breasts is very weak, I have loose, dry, stretched skin? Will Fraxel Repair leave demarcation lines ? i.e. clear lines where the laser has treated - stopped and started. I wouldn't want the breasts to look fresh and tight and the colour on the chest to look older. Is there another alternative to Fraxel Repair ?

Fraxel is not for the breast

+2

You can't fix damaged stretch marked skin on the breasts with Fraxel or any other transcutaneous modality.  The only thing you can do in my opinion is to have a breast lift probably with some implants also.

Fraxel for stretch marks has been proven to help

+1

There have been some small clinical studies demonstrating the benefits of Fraxel on stretch marks.  There are some technical concerns when using this device on the breasts so as long as the physician is safe, it should help.  It will not remove the stretch marks, but will improve them.  The study demonstrated that most patients had a >50% improvement with two treatments.

Safety is key, so please be sure that you have this done by an experienced laser surgeon

Naples Dermatologic Surgeon