How to Fix Scar from Attempted Scar Repair?

it was an ice pick scar at first resulting from pimples. a plastic surgeon suggested to have it incised and sutured. now, i have three terrible dents on the tip of my nose. it has deep lines from the scalpel incision, plus a deep hole in the middle. a real surgery gone bad. please tell me there's still a solution for this...

Scar Repair

+1

There are several options for scarring these days. Lasers have come along way, you may have to have several treatments (this would help with texture and coloring). You may also need fillers to fill in the areas that you are calling “dents”. See a dermatologist that has lots of experience with lasers and fillers.