What Can Be Done to Fix Sagging Butt Implants?

I got butt implants put in 5 months ago. They are under the muscle fascia, but over the muscle. Now they make my butt look very saggy, I'm only 29. I could hold up a pencil with the extra tissue hanging in the crease of my upper leg. What can I do now to fix this problem?

+1
They can be switched to an intramuscular position.  Intramuscular implants can improve volume by 400 cc or so, depending upon the size of the individual. A significant amount above this volume compromises healing by creating more tension on the healing incision.

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/butt-implants-photo-galleries.php

Sagging Buttock Implants

+1

Well the bad news is, this problem will likely only get worse over time.  The good news is, it can fixed before it gets to that point.  I have encountered this problem many times when the previous surgeon has placed the implant on top of instead of under or within the gluteus maximus muscle.  It can be revised in one operation by removing the implant from the current pocket and re-positioning it within or under the gluteus maximus muscle.  Because you are already nearly 6 months out from your original surgery, this next operation can be done at any time.  Glad to help... 

Web reference: HTTP://WWW.DRRYANSTANTON.COM

Sagging might be corrected without touching your butts/ la caida inferior del surco puede ser corregida sin tocar implantes

+1

sagging might be corrected  with an spetial  ultrasonic, zone, i would rather choose not touch your beautiful butts by the moment.

no me gustaria tocar tus nalgas lucen preciosas, por el momento se haria una lipo ultrasonica en zonas especifica del pliegue subgluteo

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Sagging Butt Implants

+1

I see that the gluteal fold is extended lateral and that is a sign of sagging buttock.Your options are : remove the implant and the capsule, let it heal for 6 months then reinsert the implants intra muscular. The other option is remove the implants and the capsule and insert the new implant in the intramuscular plane.