How do I get the roundness and definition I wanted? How do i get rid of the droopiness? (photos)

1st had crescent lift with BA. Didn't fix the problem. Revisit with BL. Now it seems to look horrible at my fold and they still look like old droopy socks. I have spent 12Gs and 2 surgeries and cant seem to get what I want. There isn't any definition, roundness, prettiness. They are fat ugly breasts. My nipple now is abnormally high and is coming out of most bras i have. This has been so disappointing for me.

Unsatisfactory Result After BA and Vertical lift

+2

I am sorry you are not happy with your result.  I understand that they appear long, still hang below your fold, and your nipples rise above the bra line.  Without examining you, it is likely that you will need a conversion to a full anchor pattern breast lift. This will shorten the distance from fold to nipple, and give your breast a tighter, more conical shape. 

I am not a fan of the crescent lift, and the application of a vertical lift to a breast that needs an anchor lift can also yield a flattened, persistently droopy breast.  Unfortunately, you ultimately opted for both with your two surgeries.  You should get a few second opinion consultations with surgeons who perform a lot of revision breast surgery. Certification with the ABPS and membership with the ASAPS are minimum but necessary requirements. 

How do I get the roundness and definition I wanted? How do i get rid of the droopiness?

+1

I perform many breast augmentation and lift revisions, and I think the result in most cases can be improved.   Preoperative pictures would be helpful to determine this.  I will say that your result is good.

+1

I am sorry to hear about your disappointment after breast augmentation/lifting surgery. Although it appears that your plastic surgeon has done a nice job for you, your goals of achieving a round look have not been achieved. There are many factors involved when it comes to achieving the “round, defined look” after breast surgery. Firstly, the patient's anatomy will dictate what can and cannot be achieved. For example, if the patient has a significant amount of breast and/or soft tissue  present, it may be difficult to achieve the “round, fake look” that is best achieved when the breast implant is more visible through the breast envelope.  In other words, the less breast/soft tissue, a patient has, the more the breast implant will “show through” and the rounder the outcome will be. In your case, achieving a rounder more defined look would necessitate additional removal of breast/soft tissue coverage and probably the use of very round/more projecting breast implants him.

Generally speaking,   careful selection of breast implant size/profile/type will also play important roles  when it comes to achieving the specific type of look the patient is looking for.   Again, for example,  saline breast implants ( sometimes overfilled) may be helpful in achieving the more projecting look that some patients are trying to achieve.

You may find the attached link helpful to for more specifics.

Rounder firmer breasts

+1
Looking at your post-operative pictures it appears you have a good result, just not the result you were looking for. Getting a rounder perhaps more done look is often times dependent on your initial anatomy. Where your breasts take off, how much ptosis or droopiness and how much breast tissue are critical determining factors.  It appears that in order to get the rounder look breast tissue must be taken away and larger more projecting implant maybe needed. Essentially you are exchanging the volume of the saggy breast tissue for that of an implant.

I hope this helps

Good Luck
Ritu Chopra MD

Ritu Chopra, MD

How do I get the roundness and definition I wanted?

+1
The results from the lift and augmentation are very nice. You need to adjust your expectations because you probably are never going to get the result of your dreams. Surgery has limits as do anatomic structures and those limits need to be respected,

Ronald V. DeMars, MD