Best way to fix overlapping front tooth and vampire-like teeth. (photos)

Hi

1) My front right tooth is covering my left tooth and I hate the way my front 6 teeth look when I smile.

2) Not only this but my canines are also very sharp and prominent. My teeth overall all look very vampire like.

I was thinking maybe of getting invisalign to fix these problems. But is that the right decision? Or is there something that is less expensive and quick to fix? As I already had to endure the pain and embarrassment of braces as a teen, I don't want to get it again! Thanks.

Best way to fix overlapping front tooth and vampire-like teeth.

+1
Invisalign would resolve your concerns with overlapping front teeth and simple enamoplasty (teeth reshaping) would work to soften the pointed canine teeth.

Good luck!

Tustin Cosmetic Dentist