How Do I Fix my Overbite and then Get Lumineers?

What are the steps involved in correcting an overbite before having lumineers put on? About how long could the total process take?

Correct Overbite Before Getting Veneers

+1

Without photographs it is difficult to give you an accurate answer as to how long it would take for you to get Lumineers.  The amount of time needed to correct the overbite is dependent on how bad it is.  Your time in braces could be anywhere between 12-24 months.  Once your orthodontist feels that he has given you an ideal occlusion (bite) and removed the braces, you could proceed with getting Lumineers.  This process should only take a couple of visits.

Houston Cosmetic Dentist