What can I do to fix my widely space/splayed(?) breasts and their general shape? (photo)

I'm 18 years old and have a few things I want to change about my breasts. Firstly, the gap between my breasts although not too dramatic - i'm not really happy about it and the fact they're sort of splayed makes it more noticeable. Also, they're kind of tubular in shape I think? At the least I just want the shape to become more round or lifted, as well as having a less dramatic gap - if that is possible.

What can I do to fix my widely space/splayed(?) breasts and their general shape?

+1
The breast lift alone could improve those items.  An implant can be added if desired. 

For the lift, I typically start with the smallest incision and custom tailor each breast lift to the shortest scar possible.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of breast lifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Breast Lift

+1
It appears that you have grade II or grade III breast ptosis. A breast lift and an implant would give you the best result with round, full, perky breasts. Unfortunately, a scar is the tradeoff. Consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

Best wishes

George C. Peck, Jr, MD
West Orange Plastic Surgeon

Unhappy With Breast Shape and Wide Spacing

+1
Thank you for your question and picture.  Your overall breast shape can be greatly improved with a breast lift that will elevate your nipple position to a more desirable location and give your breast shape a more rounded appearance.  The addition of breast implants with the breast lift will give you more fullness at the top of your breasts.

The space between your breasts (which is not bad) can also be 'narrowed' with the placement of breast implants to 'occupy' some of the space and possibly some internal stitches to keep the breast from falling to the side.  

Your concerns and goals should be fully discussed with a board-certified plastic surgeon (preferably at least 3) to ensure that you both have the same results in mind

Louis DeLuca, MD
Palm Beach Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift

+1
A well performed breast lift can elevate the nipple position and reshape the breasts. When the breasts are elevated, the intermammary distance will appear less dramatic. After the breast lift, if you still want to try to narrow the intermammary space, you could use breast implants to do so.  

William T. Stoeckel, MD
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Breast reshaping

+1
A full breast lift will reshape your breasts to a more pleasing form, will elevate the nipples above the creases and move them slightly up and inward. By itself, it won't close the gap but yours isn't too bad either. Pre-kids you might want to keep it as simple as possible and hold off on implants for now. Just understand that there is a tradeoff of shape for scars here but most patients are happy if it is done by an expert.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS