What can I get done to fix my unharmonious face? (photo)

my cheeks are too big for my face or my eyes/forehead are too small for my face, my nose is too short? i know there is no symmetry in my face which in turn makes it look bad, which surgeries would you say would benefit me most to make my face look better?Please be specific and dont tell me not to get surgery bc I have already made up my mind, i just dont know which one(s) would be more beneficial to make my face look beautiful. Thank you!

Rhinoplasty for Unharmonious Face

+2

The most changeable part of your face would be a rhinoplasty. A better shaped and proportioned nose will make it look less short. It requires tissue expansion to lengthen your forehead and an upper blepharoplasty with some defatting will make your eyes look less heavy and full.

Facial Harmony

+1

It is important to evaluate the entire face including the forehead, nose-midface and jaw-chin regions. To achieve facial harmony, each third of the face needs to be assessed for appropriate proportions.

Craig Mezrow, MS, MD
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

What can I get done to fix my unharmonious face?

+1

Better to see IN PERSON a few boarded surgeons to discuss your issue about your face... Call for these visits...