How Can I Fix my Uneven Eyelids? (photo)

i have serious self confidence problems due to my uneven eyelids. the right eye is monolid and the left one is double eyelid. i like my right eye. having a date with a surgeon is too expensive, so before arranging a date with him i wanted to know if i am exaggerating or its really worth it visiting a doctor.

asymmetrical eyelids

+1

There is a minimal amount of asymmetry with the eyelids noted in the photos. The asymmetry is too minimal to justify undergoing elective eyelid cosmetic surgery and it is best to just leave them alone. Most patients have some degree of asymmetry which is within normal limits.

Everyone has slight asymmetries of the eyelids.

+1

Photo demonstrates the right eyelid slightly closer to the lashes than the left. This is a variation of normal in could be fixed with a small adjustment to the right lid. I'm not so certain that this minor asymmetry justifies an operation. As you get older in the lid skin heavier an operation to be done on both lids to improve the appearance of aging and correct the asymmetry at that time.