What Can I Do to Fix my Ugly Upper Lip? (photo)

My upper lip is uneven, thin and shapeless. The right side of it isn't wide/thick enough and just looks strange, almost as if it hasn't formed properly. I wear lip liner as a temporary solution but I want something permanent. Tried lip injections, they made no difference and if anything enhanced the problem. I can't afford expensive reconstructive surgery. Are there any solutions that will look natural and won't cost thousands? I've attached a photo; one of my lips as they are, the other edited.

Most affordable and less invasive surgery

The most affordable, natural and safe way of treating your problem is through autologous fat transfer.