What Can I Do to Fix my Ugly Upper Lip? (photo)

My upper lip is uneven, thin and shapeless. The right side of it isn't wide/thick enough and just looks strange, almost as if it hasn't formed properly. I wear lip liner as a temporary solution but I want something permanent. Tried lip injections, they made no difference and if anything enhanced the problem. I can't afford expensive reconstructive surgery. Are there any solutions that will look natural and won't cost thousands? I've attached a photo; one of my lips as they are, the other edited.

Most affordable and less invasive surgery

+1

The most affordable, natural and safe way of treating your problem is through autologous fat transfer.

India Cosmetic Dentist