What Can I Do to Fix my Nose?

Hi, I had rhino over 14months ago,I think I was a victim of bad surgery because I had rhino and great aug,everything looks wort than before.my nose has dent/holes on the sides,the tip looks like its dropping,on pictures it looks like I have 3nostrils,I hate it,the sides,all I wanted was 1 straight nose,think Halle,beyonce,rihanna,Kim k type nose.how can I fix this surgery?how much will it cost?recommend a Dr please

Fixing a rhinoplasty

+1

Dear fassy,

-your frustrations are not uncommon after a rhinoplasty that doesn't meet your expections

-try looking through some website before and after photos to find noses like yours

-ask friends and family for recommendations

-see a few (2-3) plastic surgeons so you can make an informed decision, the second rhinoplasty will require more patience as the swelling will take longer to resolve

Best regards,

Nima Shemirani

The Fix

+1

After 14 months, it is time for a full professional evaluation of your results and a frank discussion of future possibilities.  I routinely perform "Revision Rhinoplasty" and my website reflects this fact.  Please seek an experienced Facial Cosmetic Surgeon who often performs revision rhinoplasty surgeries.

Robert Shumway, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Revision Rhinoplasty Is Needed To Repair The Irregularities

+1

Dear Fassy,

I am sorry that you had to go through a tough time and live with a nasal appearance you do not like.

However, without photos and an in-person evaluation (that I offer free of charge) it is hard to provide you with a detailed approach to help restore the "natural look" to your nose and to have it better fit your facial features and bring the best of your facial beauty to another level.

Revision rhinoplasties are common unfortunately and I deal with them daily.

That being said, please remember that commendable results require an exceptionally skilled surgeon to perform your revision surgery and settling for anything less than that increases the chances of additional corrective surgeries dramatically.

I hope this helps and please feel free to check the website below.

Thank you for your inquiry.
The best of luck to you.

Dr. Sajjadian

Ali Sajjadian, MD, FACS

What Can I Do to Fix my Nose?

+1

Without photos it is impossible to comment on what you are unhappy about. The best advice I can give you is that you can indeed see either your original surgeon or another surgeon to discuss revision work. After 14 months your scars have matured and you could proceed. Being that said, you need to ensure that you choose a board certified surgeon who do many many revisions every year. These surgeries can be so complex even in the most experienced hands. Good luck and I hope you find what you are looking for.

Richard J. Brown, MD

Revision #Rhinoplasty Options

+1

Sorry to hear about your results, but rhinoplasty is a complicated operation. Without photos, it is impossible to tell you more, but at 14 months you can undergo a revision procedure. Make sure to visit a surgeon experienced in rhinoplasty as the revision procedure is even more complicated. Post photos more more specific information.

You should see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to get a formal opinion through and in-person consultation.

Vincent Marin, MD

Vincent P. Marin, MD

What Can I Do to Fix my Nose?

+1

Aesthetically speaking you would need to post pictures for evaluation or see experinced Revision Rhinoplasty Surgeons for an in person consultation and evaluation in order to get viable solutions in your particular case.  Rhinoplasty, like all plastic and cosmetuc surgery procedures, require a thorough understanding of the proper aesthetics of facial (and nasal) beauty for the creation of a naturally more attractive nose and face.  Experience performing Rhinoplasty is simply not enough.  Hope this helps.

Revision Rhinoplasty for Pinched Tip

+1

I'm sorry you had a bad experience with your previous rhinoplasty. It sounds like you have multiple problems that need to be evaluated before any recommendations can be made. Whenever I hear about problems like yours it is necessary to examine the patient or  review pictures. On my website there are instructions on how to take pictures for nasal evaluation.