What could I do to fix my nose (high, projected bridge; nostrils; pointy tip; thin from front)? (photos)

It's too thin from the front and the bridge is too high and projected from the side and my nostrils are oddly shaped and the tip is too pointy. Do you agree that these are things that could be changed to make be a lot more attractive?

What could I do to fix my nose (high, projected bridge; nostrils; pointy tip; thin from front)?

+1
I think your requests are reasonable and can be performed with a closed rhinoplasty.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Is it Possible to Fix My Nose?

+1
It is possible to change the characteristics of your nose that you don't like if you have rhinoplasty by an experienced specialist who will give you a natural result. All of your alternatives can be discussed and expectations clarified during a thorough consultation.

Rhinoplasty to decreased overly projecting bridge line

+1
The rhinoplasty procedure can de-project the entire nose including the tip and bridge. It's also possible to make the tip less pointy  by placing a spacer graft between the 2 tip cartilages. Nostril asymmetry is very difficult procedure  to make them  symmetrical.