What could I do to fix my nose (high, projected bridge; nostrils; pointy tip; thin from front)? (photos)

It's too thin from the front and the bridge is too high and projected from the side and my nostrils are oddly shaped and the tip is too pointy. Do you agree that these are things that could be changed to make be a lot more attractive?

There is room for improvement

Thank you for your inquiry!

It seems that you are a good candidate for a corrective rhinoplasty providing you with the look that you fancy while complementing your facial features and preserving a natural look.
However, without a physical examination it is not possible to provide you with specific details. I highly recommend that you schedule a consultation with a well-experienced surgeon.

It is important to mention that the finest cosmetic results in any particular case are based on a variety of factors, including: the unique anatomy of the patient, realistic expectations, a well-informed and detailed discussion with your plastic surgeon concerning the best options for you especially covering a deep understanding of the pros and cons of any given choice you will adopt.

Please keep in mind that following the advice from a surgeon online who offers to tell you what to do without a physical examination covering the nature and the status of the tissue, assessing your desired outcome, taking a full medical history, and discussing the pros and cons of each operative solution would not be in your best interest. With that in mind, it is the safest and for your best interest to find a plastic surgeon with solid experience and certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery who is ideally a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons that you will trust and be comfortable with. You should discuss your concerns with that surgeon in person.

Good luck!!!

Ali Sajjadian, MD FACS

What could I do to fix my nose (high, projected bridge; nostrils; pointy tip; thin from front)?

I think your requests are reasonable and can be performed with a closed rhinoplasty.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Is it Possible to Fix My Nose?

It is possible to change the characteristics of your nose that you don't like if you have rhinoplasty by an experienced specialist who will give you a natural result. All of your alternatives can be discussed and expectations clarified during a thorough consultation.

Rhinoplasty to decreased overly projecting bridge line

The rhinoplasty procedure can de-project the entire nose including the tip and bridge. It's also possible to make the tip less pointy  by placing a spacer graft between the 2 tip cartilages. Nostril asymmetry is very difficult procedure  to make them  symmetrical.