How Much to Fix my Nose Tip? Good Surgeon in Houston? (photo)

Cost of rhinoplasty

+1

Your photographs show you have a square tip.  You will need the cartilage sutured in the midline and the tip refined.  This operation will take less than 2 hours and the cost in Houston, Texas would be less than $6000.

Best of Luck,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Texas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Russell Kridel is an excellent rhinoplasty surgeon in Houston!

+1

Dr. Kridel has a vast knowledge of rhinoplasty and has taught all over the world. You should visit his website and consider a consultation.

Good luck in your search for information!

David Mabrie, MD
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Tip rhinoplasty

+1

Based on your photos it appears that you would benefit from a tip rhinoplasty.  One has to be careful with the technique used on your tip to avoid nasal obstruction or pinching

Sam Naficy, MD

How Much to Fix my Nasal Tip?

+1

The most expensive surgeon is not necessarily the best nor is the cheapest the worst surgeon, but don't make this your primary parameter for selecting a surgeon. Do your homework to find an experienced surgeon whose results you like and are natural. With tip refinement you should have a very nice nose.

How much to fix nasal tip?

+1

Rhinoplasty surgery costs vary quite a bit among surgeons and based on the area of the country you're in. I wouldn't focus too much on cost and would rather work on finding an experienced surgeon who you trust and who's before and after results fit your aesthetic

Your tip can be improved with surgery. The bifidity can be treated using suturing techniques to remove the cleft between the tip cartilages. This would also allow the boxiness to be improved also. From the photos it's hard to tell if the projection needs to be addressed or not. A more formal evaluation would allow for a more detailed plan of what could be done.

Thomas A. Lamperti, MD

Tip rhinoplasty

+1

Before you consider price you need to consider what the current condition is, what needs to be done to fix it, who can do it and explain it to you. Then you can consider prices amongst surgeons. Making price your first priority is a mistake that can end up costing you more.

Your posted photos clearly show a boxy tip, with thin skin and visible separation of the tip cartilages. This is best addressed by suturing the tip cartilages together to remove the visible cleft in the tip of the nose and probably placing some crushed cartilage on top of the tip cartilages to soften their visibility through the thin skin.

I hope you realize that this format of posting questions and receiving answers lacks the face to face direct communication required for you to make an informed decision regarding your surgery.

My response to your question/post does not represent formal medical advice or constitute a doctor patient relationship. You need to consult with i.e. personally see a board certified plastic surgeon in order to receive a formal evaluation and develop a doctor patient relationship.

Aaron Stone, MD