How to Fix my Nose? Most Experienced Surgeon? Crooked Nose S/p Rhinoplasty and Septoplasty. (photo)

I had a septoplasty and rhinoplasty in April 2011. During the first month, the results seemed positive, but things went downhill after that. My nose decided to deviate towards the left again. My problem was I most likely broke my nose playing basketball at a young age (15-16). I didn't realize that it was messed up until 18-20. I didn't have enough money to get it fixed until 2011 and then it went back to its usual spot... My surgeon told me that my entire right side was completely collapsed.

How to Fix my Nose? Most Experienced Surgeon? Crooked Nose S/p Rhinoplasty and Septoplasty.

+1

Dear Radianz,

Thank you for your photo/question.  I'm not sure what technique was done for straightening you nose, but clearly something different should be done.  Consultation with an experienced revision surgeon who does a lot of crooked nose surgery is important.

Best Wishes,

PAblo PRichard, MD

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Revision straightening of the deviated nose.

+1

Revision straightening of the deviated nose is something that should be done by a very experienced revision rhinoplasty surgeon. A different technique than your original needs to be done. 

Correction of the crooked nose

+1

Straightening the post-traumatic nose especially a revision one is perhaps the most difficult rhinoplasty procedure to perform. Despite every technique available, there is some inherent memory to the bony and cartilaginous dorsum. That being said it is still possible to make the nose straighter via spreader grafting and buttress grafting which can aid in restoring the nose to a more neutral position. Good luck in your area.

Scott Trimas, MD
Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon