Fix my Nobby Witches Chin? What Do I Need Done to Fix It? Is It Worth It? I Still Want to Look Like my Family? (photo)

What do I need done to fix it? Is it worth it? I still want to look like my family. My chin is extremely rounded and when I smile I always get a double chin because of how it tucks under.

Fix my Nobby Witches Chin? What Do I Need Done to Fix It? Is It Worth It? I Still Want to Look Like my Family?

+1

The chin can be reduced in projection.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of facial procedures and chin surgeries each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com