How Can I Fix my Neck and Jaw Line? (photo)

i always have that three layer on my neck and it seem like it's getting worst after I gain some weigh in the past couple of months. I want to smoothen out my neck and my jaw line. can this be done by lipo? how much would it cost? is it safe to lipo in the neck area? how could the neck be lipo? i have a short neck already and this fate is making my neck shorter :( I live in FL so if I can find any doctor around this area it would wonderful!! but if not i wouldn't mine flying. thanks in advance:)

Smoothing out neck and jaw line

+1

The neck flexion creases that are present cannot be removed.  There is a small amount of fat in the submental area that can be addressed with simple liposuction through a small incision at the submental crease.  It is very safe to perform liposuction in the submental area, which can be done under a local anesthesia.

Enhancing the Jaw Line and Neck

+1

From what you are describing, liposuction of the neck and jaw region would give you a more defined profile. This is a safe procedure when performed by an experienced surgeon.  There is very little down-time with this procedure and you should have a quick recovery.  Depending on the part of the country that you elect to have the surgery, the general costs would be approximately $3,500-$5,000. The fee includes the surgeons fee, operating room fee and the anesthesia fee.  Good Luck!

David Alessi, MD

Liposuction for the neck.

+1

Properly done liposuction or your neck thru a quarter inch incision in the crease will achieve your goal with a few days off work.