What Options are there For Tightening a Loose Vaginal Wall?

I am almost nineteen and I have been doing keigles like a mad woman for about a week now. This is not working as fast as I would like it to. On top of that my small boobs are a little saggy and I am becoming more and more self consciois and even depressed about it. I do not like the idea of surgery but if that is what it is going to take for me to be comfortable naked then that is what I am going to do. THANKS!!!

Loose vaginal wall, options?

+2

Hi dear Clueless,

At age 19 why do you think you have a loose vaginal wall? Do you have any children and had a vaginal delivery? Do you feel that you have a wide vagina and do not experience enough friction during vaginal-penile intercourse? These are questions you should ask yourself and if you answer yes, then you should see your gynecologist or plastic surgeon familiar with this type of surgery. Doing Kiegel exercises is a good start, but you cannot expect results within a week.

Bellevue Plastic Surgeon

Labiaplasty / Vaginal Rejuvination: tightening and improving aesthetics.

+1

Vaginal rejuvination and labiaplasty are surgical techniques to improve the aesthetics of the labia and to tighten the vagina.  These are surgical procedures with highly successful and aesthetic results but carry the risks of any surgical procedure.  It is important to make sure any decision for elective surgery is well thought out and that you have had detailed discussions with a board certified plastic surgeon that you trust.  Keigle excercises will help but require consistency and time to take effect.  Surgical options for vaginal tightening can range from surgically tightening the vaginal wall, radiofrequency to tighten the tissues, and fat grafting to decrease size.  Labiaplasty is a procedure which decreases the size and improves the contour and shape of the labia.  Correcting your breasts will likely require a breast augmentation and or a breast lift.  All these procedures should be based solely on your desires for cosmetic improvement and not external factors.  Best of Luck!

John G. Apostolides, MD, FACS
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon