How to Fix my Under Eye Bags? or Hollow Eyes? (photo)

Hello, Lately my under eye bags have been really bothering me. Even with makeup i find it hard to cover up. I was wondering if what i have is also hollow eyes? I don't know if this could be genetic..because im adopted so i wouldn't be able to know. I am only 24 and really don't want to consider surgery..but if fillers work for me ,i will consider it. Please help :( - Jasmin

Lower eye bags

+2

it looks like you might do very well with a filler like Restylane placed beneath your "bag". Restylane is great because it works really well, lasts about 1-2 years when put in the lower eyelid area (not as long as in other places), and is reversible if for some reason you don't like it. The other option would be to have transconjunctival fat removal. No outside scars. Really fast recovery. Works great. It's hard to say which would be best without an examination. Good luck.

Fixing under eye bags

+1

You are just 24 and I do not think that surgery is the best option for your condition.  It looks like you would be a good candidate for conservative treatment with an under eye HA filler.  I have had excellent results with Restylane in similar patients.  I hope this is helpful.

Lawrence Kass, MD
Saint Petersburg Oculoplastic Surgeon

What seems like eye bags is really some upper cheek volume loss

+1

If you enhance the frame of your face, around your eyes, you would see that annoying "bag" appearance diminish or disappear. A good choice could include Sculptra around the eyes,(cheek, temples), and Restylane immediately under them. You would see a nice very natural appearance, as if you were looking in a mirror from 5 years ago.

Christopher J. Peers, MD
South Bend Facial Plastic Surgeon

Fillers an excellent option for you

+1

Hi there-

Restylane or a small amount of your own fat should allow a pleasing improvement for you.

Armando Soto, MD, FACS

Restylane filler is the best option here.

+1

The filler is the way to go.  Just look for a very experience injector who does a lot of under eye treatment (look on their website, if they do not have these treatments on their website, look for another office).  The filler service last well over a year.  I have patients with an issue like you who have had benefit for almost 2 years.

How to Fix my Under Eye Bags?

+1

Do NOT allow anyone to remove any fat from you lower lids. The problem is that you LACK volume there, not that you have too much. Either fat grafting or placement of small amounts of fat on top of the bony shelf of the eye socket will make your eyes appear much younger.

Peter A Aldea, MD