Can I Fix my Drooping Upper Lip and Scar? (photo)

When I was three I got bit by a large dog on my face and had to get a facial reconstruction. Now I'm fifteen and my upper lip on the right side is still drooping. Is there anything I can do for it?

Is it possible to fix drooping upper lip and scar?

+1

It is difficult to tell from your pictures if you might be a candidate for treatment to improve the scar and drooping of your upper lip.  It's possible that a minor scar revision surgery could be done to improve your issues, but either higher quality photos would be needed or an in person exam to determine if you might be a good candidate.  

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon