How can I fix my half crooked upper lip? (photo)

Half my upper lip is a little lowered n crooked. It makes my smile crooked. In pictures and everything you can notice my lip is lowered/crooked. It also makes my mustache crooked since my lip is lowered

Assymetrically lips could be either driven by teeth or the lips themselves

The lips may either be slightly asymmetrical or it could be uneven teeth/bone underneath the lips that are preventing the lips from falling evenly. It is difficult to fully evaluate the situation without seeing a full view of the teeth and gums underneath the lip. If the teeth and gums are perfectly aligned in the arch of your jaw then it is a lip asymmetry. However, if there are teeth or gums that are bumped out, this may be the source of the lips falling asymmetrically. Schedule a consult with an aesthetic dentist with a good reputation for smile aesthetics in your area and there should be some solutions to improve the symmetry of the lower third of your face.

Boston Cosmetic Dentist