Is It Possible to Fix my Crooked Nose and Make my Eyes the Same? (photo)

Is it possible to fix my nose it and make it straight and normal? As for my eyes they are not equal. One of my eyes has either more skin or more fat or something and creates a different look from one side of my face to the other. How difficult is it fix this and make them both the same? Lastly, can the two of these procedures be done together and what is usually the total cost for this?

Fixing A Crooked Nose

+1

Thank you for posting your photos.

You have a crooked nose but with a well planned rhinoplasty, you will have a "straight" nose and your facial features will change.

Improving your nose will improve your face as a whole and you may not see it necessary to focus on the asymmetry of your eyes.

Please do remember, no face is perfectly symmetrical.

I encourage you to seek a consultation with a board certified surgeon of extensive experience in facial surgeries who will guide you and help you make a well informed decision.

Thank you for the questions and the best of luck to you.

Dr. Sajjadian

Crooked Nose and Asymmetrical Eyes

+1

Your nose can be straightened and the tip refined. The main difference between the eyes is the location of the uppere eyelid crease. Cost for these two procedures will be $11,000-15,000. Remember perfect symmetry is never reasonable goal and is very rarely achieved.