Best Way to Fix my Bucky-bunny Teeth? (photo)

My front teeth are longer than the rest and stick out, one further than the other. I had braces when I was 10, I'm 23 now, but never completed the process. They were taken off because my parents got divorced and couldn't settle on who would pay for them. I've always been self conscious, hate pictures. I get told all the time I never smile, and got teased in school. no insurance, and hard to afford but they're getting worse. What's the best way, and what price am I looking at?

Bucky-Bunny Teeth

+1

Besides the 2 front teeth sticking out, you also have a very deep overbite. You are probably looking at a year or 2 with standard orthodontics. Prices vary by location and practice,

New York Cosmetic Dentist