How Do I Fix my Breathing Problems and Acid Reflux if TT is Too Tight?

Im 160lbs 5'5 32 years old. I had a tt 5 years ago with lipo. When I woke up from surgery, I couldn't take a deep breath, and I had acid reflux. I get full too quickly after eating, and can't breathe deeply when my stomach is full. I had a MRI that showed that I had a hiatal hernia and an umbilical hernia. I had the dr remove the stomach sutures and it did not help. An endoscopy showed the beginning stages of Barretts esophagus. My original surgeon does not know what else to do. Any suggestions?

Breathing Problems and Acid Reflux After TT

+1

Thanks for your question. The immediacy of the symptoms after your surgery suggests that it may have played a role, but I don't feel as though I have enough of the story to understand it. For example, did you have any of these symptoms before surgery? do you know for how long you have had a hiatal hernia and umbilical hernia? When you said the doctor removed your stomach sutures can you explain which sutures you mean? Were these the sutures that tightened the abdominal wall? Have you had any other abdominal surgery?

Some of the symptoms you are now describing are common for patients with hiatus hernia. 

As far as suggestions, I would say that evaluating your symptoms are  not the kinds of problems many plastic surgeons have expertise and experience. Having an evaluation by an expert in your area of symptoms is essential, and that would probably be a gastroenterologist.