How to Fix my Asymmetry Lack of Shape and Lift? (photo)

25,mom of 2 single so one income,on a budget,may have underlying tissue damage from past injuries,rt C Lft D, but sick and tired of being too embarrassed to even go swimming or not wear four shirts pad a cup and wear a jacket but tryin to get ideas and gain info on how realistic it is to fix these issues. Would love to have full lifted symmetrical d cup breasts...but? Can they reduce size of larger one then get implants or get fill able implant to gain size n smaller one then get implants..? TY

Best Breast Surgery for Me?

+2

Thank you for the question and pictures.

Assuming you have completed pregnancies and have achieved a long-term stable weight, you may be a great candidate for breast lifting surgery.  In order to achieve more fullness/volume, breast augmentation also may be beneficial.

As you know,   one of the downsides associated with breast lifting surgery is the necessity of additional incisions/scars.  For some patients the necessity of additional scars is a “dealbreaker” ; for these patients it is better to avoid breast surgery altogether.

On the other hand, many patients (If properly selected and who are doing the operations at the right time of their lives  psychosocially) accept the scars associated with breast augmentation/breast lifting surgery as long as they are happy with the improvement in contour, size, and symmetry. This acceptance of the scars is the essential “trade-off” associated with many of the procedures we do in the field of plastic surgery.

When the time is right,  I would suggest that you select your plastic surgeon carefully. Ask to see lots of examples of their work and communicate your goals clearly.

Asymmetric droopy breasts on a budget

+1

I'm sorry to hear of your situation.  As the prior posters have stated, there are many ways to address your concerns.  Unfortunately, significant fees come with it.  Consider seeing residents (but make sure their supervision is good) in training or  young doctors early in their career who are willing to cut fees to allow them to use your photos, feedback, etc.  You can achieve the results you desire so keep your eyes open for opportunities that allow you to do this and yet fulfill your responsibilities to your children.

Curtis Wong, MD

Fix breast asymmetry lack of shape with breast lift

+1

From the photos you submitted, you do appear to have breast sagging and asymmetry.  It is very important for you to have a consult with a plastic surgeon to be examined and to express your desires to see if your goals are realistic.  From the photos, it appears that you would likely benefit from a vertical breast lift with some reduction of the larger breast.  You can consider a breast implant as well, but this will add to the cost of the procedure and the complexity as well.

Kent V. Hasen, MD
Naples Plastic Surgeon

+1

Yes you are a good candidate for full mastopexy/reduction and possible implants. Best to seek IN PERSON opinions from boarded PDSs in your city. 

Breast lift

+1

I think for you it is important to have a consultation in person to review all your questions and discus the different options.

Breast augmentation - asymmetry

+1

If you are happy with the size of the smaller breast then consider just a lift with a very small reduction of the bigger side during the procedure.  This procedure will give you a good lift and correct breast position and shape.  If you are interested in going bigger than you can consider breast implants.  Be Well!!

Stefan Mark Szczerba, MD

How to Fix my Asymmetry Lack of Shape and Lift?

+1

You can get a very nice look with a lift of both breasts and a very small reduction on the left, or fat grafting to enlarge the right side a little. Implants are not necessary unless you want obvious enlargement and it will certainly increase your expenses dramatically. Implants alone are of no value in correcting your anatomy.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

Breast asymmetry can be well corrected.

+1

From what you say and from your pictures, I would recommend a lollipop lift on both breasts with a little reduction on the larger one.Implants can be put in at the same time, but I would not go too big.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)

Cosmetic Surgery is an art and a science..Dr Thomas Narsete Austin, Tx

+1

Hi Sarah, thank you for the question. Your concerns are quite common. The lift with implants can help your appearance with some individual attention to each breast. Since one side is larger, a small reduction could be accomplished on the larger side or augment with different size implants. This will help your symmetry. Best Wishes..Dr Tom Narsete Austin, Tx

Thomas A. Narsete, MD
Greenwood Village Plastic Surgeon

Fixing asymmetrical breasts

+1

In my opinion, you need a full lift and implants for the look you want.  Sometimes, if the needed implant is too big, it is best to stage the operations by 4 months.  Otherwise, using the same implants on each side and adjusting the tissue differences (reducing the larger one) will be best.  Using asymmetrical implants is not the best plan.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS