What Can I Have Done to Fix my Asymmetrical Face? (photo)

. My face is asymmetrical and it really bothers me. I always wear my hair so it sort of covers my right side of my face. I like how the left side looks but my nose slants to the left and on the right, my face seems to be wider. My right eye also looks different from the left eye. I'm very self conscious about this. And I hate my nose. It looks so blubbery on the end, if that makes any sense.

Rhinoplasty for the crooked asymmetric nose.

+1

Rhinoplasty for the crooked asymmetric nose and bulbous tip etc, involves staightening your nose, refining your tip, grafting the depression of the right mid nose, etc. Your chin can be done at the same time for better balance.