How to Fix my Asymmetric Eyes? (photo)

I think I have always had my right eye(mostly iris and pupil)higher up the my left.you can only see half of my right eye but you can see a lot more of my left.Is their a way I can fix this? And is this a deformity?i would like to know if its easily noticeable also, (I hope I don't need surgery,btw my friends say they don't notice it until I point it out to them.thanks and please answer all these questions guys.I'm worried.

Asymmetric Eyes?

+1

I agree with what the other plastic surgeons have said--the asymmetry you see in the mirror is not noticeable to others.  And surely the other professionals will agree with me: we see asymmetrical faces daily, most of them with more marked asymmetry than you have! 

Your friends are telling you the truth.  Take care not to nitpick too much, you look just fine. 

Elliot Jacobs, MD

All faces are asymmetrical...that's normal

+1

Usually, the left side of the face is larger than the right one. A little difference of size is very normal between left and right features. People never notice it.

Nabil Fanous, MD
Montreal Facial Plastic Surgeon

Asymmetry of these eyes does not justify an operation.

+1

The asymmetry of the eyelids in this photograph is extremely modest. There's no role for surgical correction.

Minor facial asymmetry

+1

No face is symmetric.  We have a camera in the office that take a photograph of the patients face then shows the normal view, two reflected right halves and two reflected left haves.  You would be surprised and the asymmetries that be come noticeable using this tool.  In your case I would not recommend any treatment.  

Asymmetric eyes or asymmetric face?

+1
What you have noticed is usually as the result of asymmetric facial skeleton. We ALL have facial asymmetry. If you look carefully at your friends, you will notice they DO also have facial asymmetry. One eyebrow is usually lower than the other. In your case, your right cheek is slightly fuller than the left side. You are more observant than others. It is OK.

Mohsen Tavoussi, MD, DO
Huntington Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon