Is It Possible to Fix L Implant Higher/fuller Than R? (photo)

I recently had my 3rd breast aug 1.5 wks ago.Things have settled,softened fast,prob due to previous breasts augs.But I notice L brease is significantly higher/fuller vs R. I went from 400cc of L and 450cc on R to 700cc silicone on both.Also L side lower pocket was lowered to be more even w R and bilat inner pockets were made larger to create more appearance of cleavage.My concern is that L pocket was made to big and allowing breast to ride higer/appear fuller on top.Is there a way to fix this?

+1

The need is more fill on the right, like that 50 cc's that was not used from the previous implant differences. 

Implant issues

+1

At such a short period post-op it is too early to tell how the breasts will settle.  One may appear slightly larger due to having the same size implants in.

Is It Possible to Fix L Implant Higher/fuller Than R?

+1

At 10 days or so after surgery, it is way too early to think about revision surgery. Six months is more like it. It would be helpful to see a preop view. Apparently you had different size implants last time, now they are the same, and that may explain the size difference. On the one view that approaches a standard view, the implants appear quite evenly positioned. 

Follow closely with your surgeon.

All the best.