I'm 17 and I don't want to get Braces, how can I fix a gap in my bottom teeth? (photos)

I am 17 almost 18 and I don't want to get braces so please just add in any quick ways I would be able to fix this gap because it is really annoying me

Short term vs. long term

+1
If you are looking for a quick fix that will look decent for a while, then bonding will do that. Over time the bonding is going to discolor and possibly chip as we those teeth have lots of pressure place on them when you bite into things. A better long term fix would be short term clear aligners; Invisalign. Depending on the rest of your teeth positions, Invisalign can close that space in a few months. I would recommend a permanent retainer to keep the space from opening back up. This way you have your own natural teeth to bite with and no fear of chipping if bonding were done. Another option is a removable functional appliance designed to draw the four front incisors back, thus closing the space. A proper evaluation would be needed for any of the above. Good luck.

Austin Cosmetic Dentist

Gap

+1
If it was my mouth... I recommend short term/cosmetic braces (clear & around 6 months).  Bonding resin will leave you with 2 large lower teeth that will be out of proportion. Resin (plastic) changes color with colored foods and liquids, therefore you will need them changed over the years. 

Victor Sanz, DDS
Chicago Cosmetic Dentist

I'm 17 and I don't want to get Braces, how can I fix a gap in my bottom teeth?

+1
Stick with bonding, it will give a better look and do no harm.  Ideally I would not even remove enamel surface, i.e. do no harm.

Ira Shapira, DDS
Highland Park Cosmetic Dentist