How to Fix Dent Scar on Nose?

I had a red dot removed from the tip of my nose and now I have a round dent instead. My derm doctor wants me to wait 6 months before we talk about either him doing something or sending me to plastic surgeon. Help.

Fixing scar on nose

+1

This sort of scar typically resolves on its own, sometime within 6-12 months. On the off chance that it doesn't self-resolve, subcision or dermabrasion or laser resurfacing can be tried. Patience is key, as it should go away on its own. 

Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon

Dent in nose

+1

I agree with your dermatologist. You have to give it time to heal before you can do something if anything to improve the appearance of your scar.