Is It Possible to Fix a Cleft/gap Between Buttocks?

there is some sort of gap, space, or cleft between my butt cheeks. i have never seen it on anyone else. at the end where the anus is, there is a huge gap. it is like a upside down Y. the cheeks are separated to the point where you can see my anus. its as if the bottom of the cheeks didnt full develop. it is especially noticeable because the pigment of my anus are is dark. its so weird and disgusting, has anyone seen anything like this or fixed anything like this, please help!

Fat injections can fill in buttocks cleft

+2

Hi.

Your anatomy is not so unusual, and certainly not disgusting.  But the separation that bothers you can be filled in with fat injections (fat transfer).