How Do I Fix a Bump on my Nose That is Slanted to One Side?

I have a big bump on my nose that is slanted to one side. I'm only 14 years old but have noticed this for 2 to 3 years now. My profile on my left side shows my nose to be straight, but on my right side shows that my nose has a massive bump. This makes me so insecure even though I'm still quite young. What should I do?

Slanted Bump on Nose

+2

The bump can be removed and the asymmetrical nose corrected with rhinoplasty surgery. We want to operate on patients that are physically and mentally mature. For a lady this usually means we consider rhinoplasty surgery beginning at age 15-16, but I have operated on patients like you. At age 14 you will need the support of your parents.