How Can I Fix my Breast Implant Problem? (photo)

I had my BA done 1 year ago and obviously this needs to be fixed. How can this be fixed and appoximately how much does it cost. :-(

Double bubble deformities after augmentation

+1

can be improved upon but much depends on what you started with.  If you had a tubular breast, the concavity may stretch out more and become less of an issue.  If it doesn't, you may need additional releases in the contracted tissue.  If you had 'normal' looking breasts, additional releases may be needed between your muscle and breast tissue.  Finally if you simply don't want any muscle contraction and you have adequate soft tissue coverage, you can consider going on top of the muscle.  Your photos suggest that you had very short nipple fold distance and the crease is where your old fold used to be.  Regardless, you should discuss this with your surgeon and hopefully he/she has a revision policy to help you through this.

+1

You have a typical double bubble deformity seen with submuscular implants  and muscle release

I recommend  returning the muscle to its original position and replacing the implant in the sub fascial position

Mesh support may be neccessary

Hilton Becker, MD
Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Do you have saline or silicone implants?

+1

The problem is the separation of the infra-mammary ligaments attachment to the chest wall. The surgical plan would involve implant pocket revision. Before picture would be helpful.

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon