Is it possible to fix a bad nose job after the first surgery? I wanna more accurate shape nose...What I can expect? (photo)

Hi,Before the surgery my nose tip go up,nose tip long but don't narrow. I have thick, oily nose skin.The nose is shaped like a triangle.My only desire was to narrow the nose. But doctor nose shortened and straightened.Im do not like the result. My nose be shortened in the lateral cartilage and columela .the nasal septum don't be operated.after surgery nose more rounded than before surgery and in the nose sides hard lumps in the skin .what result I could expect after the revision nose surgery?

Is it possible to fix a bad nose job after the first surgery? I wanna more accurate shape nose...What I can expect?

+1

If you have reached a year, a revision can be considered. If you are less than a year, there may be swelling present, particularly at the tip.

Waiting for a final result

+1

It looks like you have had an open approach rhinoplasty. Generally speaking it takes a year for the swelling to settle, and the bottom half of the nose and the tip are the last areas to settle. You look swollen in the lower nose which is what you would expect at this stage. If you have thick, oily skin, you will see further thinning in the second year after your nose job. You need to wait and keep your followup appointments with your surgeon.

Douglas J. Kibblewhite, MD
Vancouver Facial Plastic Surgeon