Can I Fix Asymmetrical Eyes? (photo)

Hello, I am interested in fixing my asymmetrical eyes. I am very self conscious of this. I am a young man(25 years old). I am not sure what type of surgery would be best, but I plan on consulting soon. Please see the photo. Thank you!

Can I Fix Asymmetric Eyes?

+1

I would not offer an operation to a person of your age with the anatomy that is present in the pictures presented.   The asymmetry is slight.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Minor asymmetry

+1

There is minor asymmetry between the two sides:  your left brow is slightly higher than the right, and also has slightly more skin along the upper eyelid.

The only option I would recommend is a very conservative upper eyelid skin excision [blepharoplasty]. The brow asymmetry is too minor to be worth addressing.

A.J. Amadi, MD
Seattle Oculoplastic Surgeon

Asymmetric eyes

+1

Everyone has asymmetric eyes. This is normal. Your eyes do not have a significant asymmetry in the photo that to me would warrant correction.

Can I Fix Asymmetrical Eyes? (photo)

+1

Be careful here.  Small differences in fat volume and skin are very common in the eyelids and surgery can make it worse.  Listen to your surgeon as he may very likely recommend against surgery.

Steve Byrd, MD

Asymmetrical eyelids

+1

The amount of asymmetry is very minimal, however a  small pinch of skin on the patient's left upper eyelid skin could be performed. This could be done under local anesthesia  so that the left eyelid balances with the right eyelid.

Modest asymmetry of the eyelids does not warrant surgery.

+1

The photograph demonstrates very slight asymmetry the eyes. Surgery is not an option in this case.