Can I Fix Asymmetrical Eyes? (photo)

Hello, I am interested in fixing my asymmetrical eyes. I am very self conscious of this. I am a young man(25 years old). I am not sure what type of surgery would be best, but I plan on consulting soon. Please see the photo. Thank you!

Can I Fix Asymmetric Eyes?

+1

I would not offer an operation to a person of your age with the anatomy that is present in the pictures presented.   The asymmetry is slight.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Asymmetric eyes

+1

Everyone has asymmetric eyes. This is normal. Your eyes do not have a significant asymmetry in the photo that to me would warrant correction.

Can I Fix Asymmetrical Eyes? (photo)

+1

Be careful here.  Small differences in fat volume and skin are very common in the eyelids and surgery can make it worse.  Listen to your surgeon as he may very likely recommend against surgery.

Steve Byrd, MD

Modest asymmetry of the eyelids does not warrant surgery.

+1

The photograph demonstrates very slight asymmetry the eyes. Surgery is not an option in this case.