How to fix asymetric eyebrows/eyelids? (photo)

I didn't seem to have this issue as a teenager but as I have become older I find that my face is very crooked. I can't take a picture without having to compensate for one side if my face. Plz help :/ I am only 23 and the changes happened around the time I turned 20 and had a baby.

+1

Very very mild/minor issues so try BOTOX first. Than consider fillers (HA) type. I like Belotero Balance..

Mild brow-eyelid asymmetry with slight ptosis.

+1

Mild brow-eyelid asymmetry with slight ptosis could be "fixed" but you do NOT need surgery. This is normal--leave it alone!

Eyelid asymmetry

+1

Based on these photos, it looks like you have some mild asymmetry in the eyelid height, which makes the eyes appear "different sizes." There are several ways to address this, but you'd need to have a brief consultation with some measurements. Find an oculoplastic surgeon in your area. If you are in southern Utah, I see patients at Zion Eye Institute.

Matheson A. Harris, MD
Salt Lake City Oculoplastic Surgeon

You appear to have a small degree of upper eyelid ptosis.

+1

WIth this, there is a compensatory elevation of the eyebrows. If an actual in person consultation supports this finding, your options are 1) Do nothing at this time. You are aware of it and it probably shows up in photos but it is relatively subtle and many would choose to do nothing. 2) Have ptosis surgery. This is outpatient surgery with recovery that is relatively rapid. It is important that you see a well trained oculoplastic surgeon for this and carefully weigh your options, and consider how you would feel if you experienced a surgical complication which can occur.