Fitness Instructor & Very Active Individual. I Had Liposuction of the Outer and Inner Thighs/ Banana Roll /buttuck/lower Waist?

when can I go back to work?

Liposuction

+1

You need to call your surgeon's office to ask this question. Only your surgeon knows what was done. With my patients, I try to get them to wait 3-4 weeks before going back to aerobic exercise.

Columbia Plastic Surgeon

Fitness Instructor & Very Active Individual--when can I go back to work?

+1

As always, this question is best answered by your surgeon who knows what was done, and has followed your recovery. 

Most doing sedentary work can return  a few days after liposuction. It you don't lead to demonstrate, that would seem appropriate. Otherwise, waiting a week or two seems more appropriate, and you should be wearing compression.

All the best. 

Returning to fitness work after liposuction

+1

Each surgeon has their own protocol for patients to resume normal physical activity after liposuction procedures.  Your surgeon should have discussed this with you during the consultation and preoperative teaching.  Generally, I have patients wait about three weeks before resuming normal physical activities.

Todd C. Case, MD
Tucson Plastic Surgeon

Fitness instructor and liposuction

+1

Usually after liposuction you can go back earlier to work than with other surgeried, but I would ask you surgeon because everyone is a bit different with their instructions.

Liposuction and Fitness Instructor

+1

If you are considering returning to fitness classes, please discuss this with your plastic surgeon.  As a bodybuilder I have alot of clients who want to go back to the gym.  The last thing you want to do is sabotage the results by going back a little too early.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA