Very Fit Female, but Butt is Saggy with Some Cellulite. What is the Best Procedure for Me?

I've been considering everything from non-invasive (but temporary) Velasoft and Thermage to more invasive (but permanent) Smart Lipo and Vaser Lipo. Relatively speaking, my problem areas are not that bad, but I'm afraid I'll make my not-so-bad situation (both shape & cellulite) worse if I choose a more invasive treatment. Biggest concerns - flatness and sag ("butt under the butt" look). I know there is little you can do about cellulite and have realistic expectations.

Cellulaze

+1
  • Hello. You sound like a potentially good candidate for Cellulaze. It is without question the most effective treatment for cellulite, but happy patients are those with realistic expectations on what a procedure will and won't do. Cellulaze is not a cure or perfect treatment by any means. It will definitely improve on cellulite - mild cellulite is probably easier to improve upon than severe cellulite. Look at a lot of before and after photos to get a realistic idea of what the procedure can do for you. It is a one time treatment which is a plus but remember regardless of what anyone tells you there are no guarantees in results with cosmetic surgery. Results with Cellulaze will definitely depend on the skill and understanding of the technology of the physician so do your homework and find a board certified plastic surgeon with an expertise in Cellulaze in your area. Good luck!
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Cellulaze for cellulite

+1

If you truly have cellulite, the cellulaze may be a good option for you. Cellulaze uses a laser under the skin to attack the anatomic causes of cellulite. It is a minimally invasive procedure that takes 1-2 hours and can be safely done  under local or just IV sedation.  It is an FDA approved treatment for cellulite and requires only one treatment.  Hope this is helpful.

Dr. Sugene Kim

Cellulaze!

+1

Cellulaze will not only smooth out the skin it will also help to tighten the skin as well. The cellulaze method promotes skin thickening and tightening resulting in tighter, smoother skin.

Cellulaze Best for Cellulite Reduction

+1

Cellulaze is the only minimally invasive laser procedure designed to attack the structure of cellulite beneath your skin. It delivers longer-lasting results after only one short treatment. It is the first and only cellulite laser treatment that treats the actual problems underneath the skin to deliver a proven longer-lasting result from just one simple treatment. Cellulaze is backed by many years of clinical research. Studies have shown it increases the thickness of your skin by 25% and the elasticity of your skin by 29%—significant claims that haven't been made by any other treatments. Thicker and more elastic skin can help flatten and smooth the skin surface to improve the appearance of cellulite. In addition, 93% of patients surveyed were satisfied or very satisfied with their results at one year post their procedure, and all would recommend the Cellulaze cellulite laser treatment to a friend.

Butt saggy and cellulite

+1

For the lower buttock area you might want to consider Smart Lipo, as it can tighten the skin as well as remove the fat from this area.  If there is still persistent cellulite, then I would recommend Cellulaze for the treatment of it.  It is the only FDA-approved one time minimally invasive treatment for cellulite.  Talk to a board-certified plastic surgeon that has experience with the procedure to find out more information.  Good luck!

Robert Kratschmer, MD

Consider Cellulaze for Cellulite

+1

Cellulaze is a FDA approved one time treatment that utilizes a 1440 nm wavelength laser to accomplish 3 things:  1) melt away fat bulging out 2) break up fibrous septae (attachments) that create the indentations and 3) help thicken the dermis (skin) to prevent future recurrence.   The procedure can take between 60-90 minutes and can be completed under local or just IV sedation (depending on the length of your procedure and number of areas being treated). To see your final results takes between 3-6 months. You can visit the cellulaze . com website to learn more about the procedure and find a plastic surgeon who performs the procedure near you. Best of luck!
Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

Web reference: http://www.basuplasticsurgery.com

Subtle changes in the posterior thigh

+1

I agree that invasive procedures may cause more of a concerning appearance and you may wish to consider Velashape or Endermologie, which do require maintenance treatments as they are not a cure but certainly safer than invasive procedures.

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.