Would I Be Able to Fit a 700cc Implant?

im 5ft3 150 pounds would i be able to fit a 700 cc implant?this is my first BA i want to be really huge. thank you in advance i appreciate it!

Choosing breast implant size

+1

Choosing #breastimplantsize is part art and part science. You cannot fit a semitruck engine into a compact vehicle and you cannot place a very large implant in a small framed person. There just is not enough room.

The way to figure out how much room there is to fit a breast implant in requires estimation of skin laxity and measurement of chest wall dimensions which require a face to face examination. You cannot do that over the internet no matter how many photos you post.

If you put in too big an engine/implant you will tear the skin components creating stretchmarks, indent the rib cage, cause the breasts to droop over time and set yourself up for more operations in the future that you otherwise would not need.

I hope you realize that this format of posting questions and receiving answers lacks the face to face direct communication required for you to make an informed decision regarding your surgery.

My response to your question/post does not represent formal medical advice or constitute a doctor patient relationship. You need to consult with i.e. personally see a board certified plastic surgeon in order to receive a formal evaluation and develop a doctor patient relationship in order to know if this assessment is valid.

Be Very Careful Asking for the Biggest Implants- You Will Probably Get Them and Form May Be Lost!

+1

The reality is that there is a shape and width of breast that is ideal for every body type.  Your chest lookls rather wide and you can likely tolerate a large implant but be VERY carefukl with profile.  High profile implants particularly when placed with a dual-plane technique are very prone to complications and early bottoming out and wide separation.  This is why I exclusively use anatomically shaped "gummy bear" implants that are specifically selected for the individual patient and placed ONLY in the Cold-Subfascial PlaneTM.  The Subfascial plane allows support and force distribution to allow a large implant to sit in an appropriate place for a beautiful breast without separation.

I recommend finding a surgeon that offers a supporting breast augmentation ie subfascial placement and understands how to custom select a breast implant that satisfies your size desires and allows a beautiful natural shape.  I hope this helps!

Rian A. Maercks M.D.

Rian A. Maercks, MD

Would I Be Able to Fit a 700cc Implant?

+1

Thank you for the question and picture. Despite good intentions, online consultants will not be able to provide you with  meaningful specific advice.  Ultimately, in person consultation with well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons will be necessary. Careful measurements, dimensional planning, and careful communication will be key.

Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering  breast augmentation surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as  “natural”  or “huge”  or "C or D cup" etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

I hope this (and the attached link) help.

Would I Be Able to Fit a 700cc Implant?

+1

An examination would be needed to see if that were a realistic plan.

One common guideline is to use an implant no wider than the width of the breast. For an ultra high profile implant you would need a width of 13.5 cm. I suspect your breast width is less than that. 

Furthermore an implant that large will probably accentuate the low areola resulting in downward pointing nipples. 

The only thing I can say that would be a reasonable prediction is that with 700 cc implants, you will be like an annuity  to your surgeon, back regularly for revisions.

Best approach is to have an in person consultation rather than asking surgeons with incomplete info to guess on sizes. Good luck.