I Have Finished Accutane but Whitehead Are Coming Back, Also Strange Rash. What Do I Do?

Have just finished my 5 months of Accutane, (60mg/day) but after 2 weeks I have whiteheads and blackheads appearing on my face. There is also a strange rash on the sides of my face/cheeks. The rash has no colour, just bumps and isn't ichy. I am also premenstrual (does that have anything to do with it?). Will the whiteheads and blackheads go away? Is the rash from oversensitive skin? What do I do?

After Accutane: Whiteheads and Rash

+1

For the rash, I would visit your dermatologist to see what type of rash you are having.  For the whiteheads, you could have them extracted by an aesthetician or you could see your dermatologist.  Finally, I strongly recommend continuing the use of Retin-A topically.

Palm Springs Dermatologic Surgeon