Best Procedure for Fine Lines in Young People?

I'm 25 years old and I have some pretty deep smile lines, and a couple of fine lines between my eyes and on my forehead. I am worried they are making me look older than 25. What is the best process for me?

Filler and Botox

+1

The forehead lines and the glabellar lines (between your eyebrows) are best treated with Botox. You should realize, though that the injections would last only 3-4 months. The smile lines, I feel, would respond well to a hyaluronic filler such as Restylane or Juvederm.

Best sure to take preventive measures such as keeping your eyes at 20:20, to avoid squinting, avoid using straws, wear sunscreens, used antioxidant creams, try microdermabraions, peels and photofacials. But remember to keep smiling!

Virginia Beach Dermatologist