Small Lines Causing Shadowing Around my Mouth?

I'm only 22, and have dark shadows around my mouth only can see it sometime, but always in photos. I hate it. I think it's because I'm getting small lines from where I smile or my skin thicker from where I smile. What should I do? Someone said the pill and sun does this. I don't know what to do. Help!

Bleaching creams, fillers, and resurfacing for small lines

+2

A combination of skin lotions, fillers and resurfacing will address these issues. If the discoloration is the main issue start with some bleaching creams, followed by the fillers. Best of luck!

Lines/shadows around mouth

+2

Dark pigmentatio of the face can occur with hormone administration similar to that observed during pregnancy.

Use of sunblocks are advised. Some bleaching agents are available.

Depressed areas can be filled but you are generally young for a filler.

Meet with a qualififed physician to discuss your options for management.