I Need Help Finding Doctors Who Offer Brazilian Butt Lifts in Portland Oregon

I have wanted to increase both the size of my breasts and my little butt. I am very interested in the Brazilian Butt Lift and feel this is the procedure I would want to have done vs. traditional implants. I have found many doctors in my area(Portland OR) who perform breast augmentations but having troubles finding a doctor who performs butt augment/ or Brazilian Butt Lifts. Any recommendations would be much appreciated. I would be willing to travel to California or Washington if needed. Thanks

Brazilian butt lift is the superior and safest choice for butt augmentation.

+1

Try checking for surgeons that specialize in body contouring.  Make sure you choose a surgeon that is board certified in plastic surgery.  Butt implants are not too common because of the high complication rate.  There is too much pressure on the implant when you sit and the pockets stretch and cause issues.  Brazilian butt lift is the superior and safest choice for butt augmentation.

Web reference: http://www.bodysculptor.com/body-surgery-chicago/brazilian-butt-lift/