How Can I Find the Best Surgeon in my Area (WV) and Get the Most for my Money Without Increasing my Risk of Complications?

Ive been trying to lose the weight safely & naturally.Im doing absolutely EVERYTHING I can,but there are major areas of my body that are so spongy & will NOT firm up.My face & neck are gaunt,I've lost all my breast tissue,& I still can't lose these last 10-15 pounds that are spread out over my thighs, arms, and above my bellybutton.I do NOT overestimate my caloric intake or lead an inactive lifestyle.I'm 24 years old and have never worn a bathing suit.Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Word of Mouth

+1

One of the best ways to find a plastic surgeon who is good in your area is to ask around. If you have friends or family who have had plastic surgery, they can tell you if they are happy with their results or not. You could go to your primary care physician. He or she may be able to make recommendations about which plastic surgeon they would send their family or friends to in the area.

Thanks for your question. Good luck in your search!

Gregory C. Park, M.D.