Do You Know Where I Can Find the Botox Cream ?

i really want to know where i can find this cream . the nurse told me after i did Botox needles that there are a cream that helps to keep the efficacy of the Botox for longer time .

Topical botox gel for wrinkles

A gel form of botulinum toxin has been studied for several years and is still undergoing FDA trials. I am aware from having had discussions with a principal investigator in the trials that the results are promising but it is designed to help maintain the results of injected Botox and would not replace the injections as the gel would not be as effective. Patients would be able to get a prescription for this item, if FDA-approved, and use it at home in between Botox treatments. Of course, there would be the typical restrictions such as, but not limited to: avoidance in pregnant women and nursing mothers.

Manhattan Dermatologic Surgeon

317 East 34th St
New York, NY 10016

Botox Cream

Unfortunately, Botox is currently only available as an injectable, not a cream. I would speak directly with the nurse who suggested the cream to find out what treatment she was referring to. 

Daniel Shapiro, MD

5410 N. Scottsdale Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85253

Extending the life of Botox

Extending the life or efficacy of your Botox treatment with a cream is not something that's available. Going back to your provider at regular intervals and occasionally using another neuromodulator (Dysport) is a good way to keep up with wrinkle prevention.

Sam Naficy, MD

1110 112th Ave NE
Bellevue, WA 98004

Botox cream

At present, there is only Botox and alternatives such as Dysport and Xeomin which are different versions of botulinum toxin, but with quite similar results. There is a Botox-type cream that is currently being studied and looks quite promising, but it is not yet on the market. Dr. Benjamin Barankin, Toronto Dermatology Centre.

Benjamin Barankin, MD
Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon

4256 Bathurst Street
Toronto, ON M3H 5Y8

Botox injections and Xeomin injections for wrinkles

Botox injections are available in the US, but Botox cream is not yet available. I also use Botox alternatives such as Xeomin for the correction of wrinkles. Surgery90210

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

804 7th Street
Santa Monica, CA 90403

Botox not available in a cream

sorry, Botox is not available in a cream and there is no other cream that helps it last longer.  I would ask the practioner what exactly they were talking about, maybe there was a misunderstanding.  Botox is being studied for topical use, and it would be great if it works, but its not clear yet. 

Rebecca Baxt, MD
Paramus Dermatologic Surgeon

351 Evelyn Street
Paramus, NJ 07652