How Do I Find a Surgeon That Specializes in Tubular Breast Argumentation and Benelli Lift? (photo)

How would I go about finding a surgeon that specializes or has experience in correcting tubular breasts with an augmentation and lift, particularly the Binelli lift. I have seen so many before and afters, but rarely do I see tubular breast before and afters. I have delt with my breast shape for my whole life, and am looking forward to new breasts :) Any advise. Thank you!~

Breast Lift/Implants

+1

Based on your pictures I do not think you have a tubular breast deformity.  You have breast asymmetry that can be addressed by an augmentation and lift.

Dr. ES

Tubular breast correction with benelli mastopexy and augmentation mastopexy

+1

tubular breast correction with benelli mastopexy and augmentation mastopexy

•  
  • i dont believe this is really your situation but
  • you will benefit from a lift and implant
  • periareola or benelli type lift with the correct gel implant will give a great improvement
  • call for an appt 

Tubular breast surgeon?

+1

I evaluated your post earlier and it seems you are receiving inappropriate guidance.  You do not have tuberous breasts, and in my opinion do not need either of the procedures you are referring to now. I suggest a second opinion from a board certified plastic surgeon with extensive experience in cosmetic breast surgery.

Charleston Plastic Surgeon

Tuberous breasts?

+1

First, based upon your photos, it does not look like you have a tuberous breast. I perform many circumareola lifts often with implants.  The Benelli's when done without an implant often look flat centrally.

Experienced Plastic Surgeons

+1

I would interview a few PS and look at before and after photos.  Tubular breast deformity is a relatively uncommon  abnormality fixed by two very common procedures which is an augmentation and concentric mastopexy. If you like the surgeon and like his results from concentric lifts in non-tubualr breasts then I would go with that PS.   A PS who speicalizes in only tubular breast deformities would be one that is not very busy.

La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

Finding an experienced plastic surgeon

+1

I agree with my colleagues that you probably don't have tuberous breasts and that any plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery should have the training necessary for your breast surgery. However, every surgeon is different and you should seek a consultation with one or more plastic surgeons in your area to decide which one is best for you. Good luck to you.

Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Tubular Bresat Augmentation in California

+1

Tubular breast augmentation is one of the most challenging types of breast augmenation in Southern California. It requires using breast implants to enlarge the breasts with different volumes in order to achieve breast symmetry, as well as lifting the breasts with a peri-areolar or Benilli breast lift. As a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who specializes in breast surgery including correction of tubular breast deformity I feel very comfortable with Benilli peri-areolar breast lift.

Web reference: http://www.beautifulself.com

How Do I Find a Surgeon

+1

Tuberous breasts are fairly common and most plastic surgeons are experienced at correction of them. Your photos, however, have little evidence of a tuberous deformity. They look more like they have a little asymmetry and ptosis. Again, these are common problems that most plastic surgeons doing breast surgery see all the time. Consult with 2-3 doctors and ask to see pre and post op photos to get an idea of their talents.

Tubular breasts--maybe not

+1

There are a number of features that define a tubular breast:
•Wide and puffy areolae
•widely spaced breasts
•high breast fold
•constricted lower pole (deficient tissue in lower half of the breast
•minimal breast tissue
•high breast fold
•narrow base of the breast

The only one of these features that I can see in these photos is widely spaced breasts. The right side has a bit more ptosis (sag) than the left. 

I think that a breast augmentation and lift would do you well. Without a live exam, it is hard to say what lift will be best, but on the right side some skin will probably need to be removed for best symmetry, so it may be that that side will need more incision.  

When you ready for an in person consultation, RealSelf has listings of surgeons in your area. You should consider cross referencing the listings from the The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (plasticsurgery dot org). A listing in the ASPS website assures you that your surgeon is not only board certified,  but also is a member in good standing of the major plastic surgery organization in the U. S.

Thank your for your question, best wishes.

Bennelli lift and breast augmentation

+1

i dont think you have tubular breasts! i am not sure that they are even constricted although i must add that this is hard to tell from just photos. typically patients with tubular breasts have breast herniating through the areola. in other words the areola looks like its bulging. your areola look pretty flat. if you do have tubular breast this is a very mild case!! 

you have loss of upper pole fullness as shown with the stepoff that you can see on the lateral photograph. you do need a lift and a periareolar lift will work well for you. more importantly your implants need to be sized correctly. with the correct sizing and a lift you will have whole different look.

hope this was helpful! 

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.