Where Can I Find a Surgeon for a Lifestyle Lift in South Alberta?

Lifestyle lift surgeon in Alberta

+1

my recommendation to you is find in your city a board certified plastic surgeon that specializes in facelift. Google" board certified surgeon Alberta facelift specialist". Go to him  and even see a second opinion. Then decide. No Lifestylelift surgeon can compete credentials wise or procficiency of operation wise with a boarded plastic surgeon Its your face.

Choosing facelifts - branded or real?

+1

Please read all the unhappy reviews of LS lifts on RealSelf before deciding that this is what you really want.  Branded mini lifts with clever marketing plans should be carefully reviewed by prospective patients.  The best plan is not to find a LS surgeon (usually not real board certified plastic surgeons), but to find the best facelift surgeon in your area and see what they recommend.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS