How do I find a surgeon in China or nearby country that is experienced with breast implant extraction and replacement?

I underwent a breast augmentation (saline) over 10 years ago and have been happy with the results until yesterday. I woke up to a flat right breast! I need to find a surgeon that is board certified. I am currently living in China. I have 2 small children so traveling home doesn't make sense. I am 33 years old. I weigh the same (148 lbs and 5'8") as I did when I received my implants 10 years ago. They are saline implants, with my incision under my breast and under the muscle placement.

Check ISAPS for international plastic surgeons

+1
The best reference source for plastic surgeons around the world is the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS). Its members work in accredited facilities. Board certification standards vary, but ISAPS members will have the certification for their country.