How do I find a surgeon in China or nearby country that is experienced with breast implant extraction and replacement?

I underwent a breast augmentation (saline) over 10 years ago and have been happy with the results until yesterday. I woke up to a flat right breast! I need to find a surgeon that is board certified. I am currently living in China. I have 2 small children so traveling home doesn't make sense. I am 33 years old. I weigh the same (148 lbs and 5'8") as I did when I received my implants 10 years ago. They are saline implants, with my incision under my breast and under the muscle placement.

Doctor Answers (1)

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.