How do I find a surgeon in China or nearby country that is experienced with breast implant extraction and replacement?

I underwent a breast augmentation (saline) over 10 years ago and have been happy with the results until yesterday. I woke up to a flat right breast! I need to find a surgeon that is board certified. I am currently living in China. I have 2 small children so traveling home doesn't make sense. I am 33 years old. I weigh the same (148 lbs and 5'8") as I did when I received my implants 10 years ago. They are saline implants, with my incision under my breast and under the muscle placement.