Where Can I Find a Surgeon Experienced in Chin Reduction in the Los Angeles Area? (photo)

Is it possible to have this done with out any screws? what is the recovery and cost?

Chin Reduction

+1

The most effective way to reduce the chin is with a surgical procedure called "sliding genioplasty" whereby the chin bone is cut and repositioned back then held in its new position with titanium plates and screws.  The screws are usually left in place permanently unless the patient has a problem with them in the future albeit relatively infrequent.  Glad to help... @drryanstanton