Where can I find a surgeon that has experience performing Chondrolaryngoplasty/ tracheal shave?

I'm finding it difficult to locate doctors that perform a tracheal shave. I've contacted ear/nose/throat plastic surgeons with no luck. I'd rather not travel to Boston or to another state if there are local doctors that can do this procedure. Any help would be awesome! I'm looking to have this done as well as rhinoplasty and some form of chin augmentation to make it more feminine.

Where do you live?

+2
I'd be happy to see if there is somebody near you that could perform the procedure. Where do you live? I do them in Salt Lake City.

Salt Lake City Facial Plastic Surgeon

Tracheal shave reduces prominence of the Adam's apple

+1
A tracheal shave reduces the prominence of the Adam's apple. It is a procedure that many facial plastic surgeons are familiar with. I would be happy to see you to discuss this procedure.

Theda C. Kontis, MD
Baltimore Facial Plastic Surgeon

Tracheal Shave

+1
While a tracheal shave is not a difficult procedure, it is not commonly done by many plastic surgeons. If your local plastic surgeons do the procedure it should be listed on their websites. If not you may have to travel to find a plastic surgeon who has considerable experience in doing them. It would be very common to perform other facial procedures with a tracheal shave to create a softer feminine look or as part of an overall facial reshaping effort.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD

Tracheal shave etc.

+1
I do several of these per month as well as TG femininization. This is a rare surgery for most surgeons that is why you have trouble finding one.