How to Find a Restylane Filler Expert in Orange County or LA County?

Hi, I'm looking to find a doctor who is an expert at using fillers. I would like my tear trough filled with Restalyn. I'm scared to pick a doctor on my own with a referral. I don't know of anyone who has had this done before. Since I'm having work done on my face, I want to make sure the doctor I choose is very experienced. Is there certain questions I should ask about his experience and which board certification should he/she have? Thank you, Virginia

Hi There,

I just wanted to let you know that we do not allow our doctors to self-promote nor make referrals, but I have included a link below that may help you with your research. It should direct you to our board certified doctors qualified to inject Restylane in your area. You also have the option to search by location.

http://www.realself.com/Restylane/drs

Hopefully this helps!

Restylane providers

+1

You don't always need to see a physician specifically, however in your area, your have many well-qualified providers to choose from. I would start an internet search and/or read reviews of providers in your area and have consultations with a few before choosing who will be best suited for your needs.

How to find a good filler injector

+1

Well you are in luck because there are many qualified doctors in your area. And many of them post on this site. Select a board-certified dermatologist, plastic surgeon, or ocular specialist for certain, so start with that. You can look at the Restylane website to see who is near you that's listed on their site - that will mean they buy fillers directly from them, which is also a good, legitimate sign. Cross reference that list with some of the physicians on this site, and you should have a good list to start with. Ask if they offer free consultations, many do. And then start making a few appointments. Select a doctor whom you are comfortable with - gut instincts are good.

F. Victor Rueckl, MD